Friday, June 8, 2007

Blaq Men Lost in Public -- Part 1 Fashion Faux Paux


OK I spend alot of time in the retail environment and it bothers me what I see. What are our young brothers & sisters doing. I'm going to cover three things in this series. The first if fashion. Why am I seeing peoples asses & underwear. I came up at a time where baggy jeans & the sag were in style. Now its just become rediculous. The pants are bigger & lower. Why??? This is not cool. I see it so much. I look at these guys and it just doesn't seem like a style at all. I dare someone say its hip hop because that's not real hip hop. I love & live hip hop & I would never wear my pants like that. Most of the time it looks unclean, which is far from hip hop. In true hip hop you are always clean & well kept.

No comments: